Proven curative action
Acupuncture can be used in addition to traditional treatment or as an alternative treatment for patients who cannot use certain medicines or do not obtain adequate results with standard treatments.
Acupuncture can often relieve or cure numerous common illnesses when it is inappropriate to prescribe powerful treatments which can always produce side effects of varying intensity:
- psychosomatic problems such as spasmophilia, anxiety, situational depression, stress, sleep problems.
- digestive problems such as ulcers, colitis, intestinal transit problems, etc.
- rheumatic affections such as arthrosis, sciatica, tendonitis, dorsalgia, etc.
- skin problems such as herpes, eczema, shingles, etc.
- serious allergies, asthma, hay fever, conjunctivitis, etc.
- circulatory diseases, arthritis, venous diseases, heart rhythm problems, etc.